Former mayor of Nacogdoches, former State Representative and owner of Roy Blake Insurance and Dogwood Village Apartments, Roy Blake Jr. contacted me about helping him create a website for the apartment complex.
Mr. Blake began the process by completing my estimate request form. His main goals for the project were:
- to design a website that will allow us to show or advertise Dogwood Village Apartments to prospective tenants
- to allow prospective tenants a method of applying for an apartment via the website
- to see photos of the buildings and the inside of the units
- to provide contact information and floor plans
- to enable current residents to submit a maintenance request via the website
After receiving the completed project worksheet, Mr. Blake and I met to discuss specific details of the website. I submitted a proposal to him outlining the process and estimating the time and price to complete the website based on his needs and goals. Throughout the process, we kept in contact via email and occasional office visits.
The resulting website achieves everything that Mr. Blake originally wanted. It loads quickly and automatically resizes itself to be easily viewable and usable on a variety of screen sizes ranging from an iPhone to a large desktop monitor.
Working on this project was a joy and I wouldn't hesitate to work with Mr. Blake again. From his comment below, it sounds like he was happy with the final result as well.
"Jocelyn and I have enjoyed working with you on developing our website for Dogwood Village Apartments. We are very pleased with your work. From our initial meeting to discuss our ideas to the final product, things went very smooth. Thanks again." - Roy Blake, Jr.